Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I HATE MY LIFE

...April Fool's.

Heh.

So, actually, in spite of having next to no free time anymore, I'm loving my life. I LOVE my photography classes. I'm also getting incredibly terrific feedback from my peers and my teachers, and I'm learning so much. I'm stressed every week when I think about trying to get my homework done, because I'm working so much that I usually have about one day to get it done for both classes -- and there is a LOT of very specific stuff to get done. Even lighting specific, which means weather-specific, which means if it rains on my day off, I'm potentially SCREWED. But I've managed to get it done thus far, and hopefully will be able to continue to do so. This week should be relatively easy, at least for my Composition class, because we're playing with Macro lenses/filters and so we don't have to worry as much about going far to find interesting things to shoot! I can stay in my backyard, probably, and get everything I need. So that's good.

This is very brief, I realize, but I have had very many long days in a row, and tomorrow I work from 8am-9pm, and Friday I work from 8am-11pm... so it's bedtime. More on my life later.

p.s. Keep checking littledarkone.etsy.com, and please please please tell your friends! I want to start selling some photos!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment