Sunday, March 15, 2009

Briefly...

Since I haven't posted in over a week...

Work at Books-A-Million is going amazingly well, actually. Turns out I am a brilliant salesperson. Seriously. They love me. When Manager A found out that Manager B had encouraged me to look for supplemental part-time work (at my interview before they realized I was so awesome :-P), Manager A CHEWED OUT Manager B. This amuses me. It also makes me feel a little bad for Manager B, who had no way of knowing whether I'd be good or great or a complete spaz... oh well.

I start class tomorrow.

*freaks out*

I just hope it turns out to be a good thing and not a total let-down. No reason at all why I'm anticipating a let-down. Other than just your run-of-the-mill paranoia.

Having two puppies in the house is rather traumatizing at times, and we will be glad to let Rachel take Bailey home when Easter rolls around... that being said, she is darn cute and we love our little niece. :)

Well, I said it was going to be brief. So there you go. The end.

Oh, also, I hear that there are issues with leaving comments. Ah well. Just my luck. I suppose I'll just have to trust that there do exist people who are interested, at least a little, in my goings-on. (Hi Jess and Em.) :-P

For serious now, good night!

1 comment: