Friday, March 20, 2009

DeToxing

slash ridiculous facebook survey


Three Names I go by
1. KiBo
2. Wifey (love this one :))
3. Captain (I only let a few privileged people call me this)

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Waitress
2. Sales associate
3. Petsitter

Three Places I have lived
1. Greensboro, NC
2. Greenville, SC
3. Columbia, MD

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Chuck
2. NCIS
3. Grey's Anatomy

Three places I have been
1. Italy (multiple cities including but not limited to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Naples, Capri)
2. France (Paris, Nice)
3. Switzerland (Zurich, Lucerne)

Three places I want to visit
1. Australia
2. Egypt
3. India

Three of my favorite types of foods
1. Mexican
2. Pasta
3. Scallops/Shrimp

Three friends I think will repost
1. this is
2. a very
3. stupid question

Things I am looking forward to
1. more classes at the Washington School of Photography!
2. Disney World trip with the fam this summer!
3. giving Bailey (little puppy) back to her real mommy Rachel... love her, but I'm ready :-P

Three favorite movies
1. LOTR trilogy
2. Love, Actually is something I can watch again and again
3. Indiana Jones trilogy (I do NOT include the latest one -- enjoyable, but no classic)

Three favorite musicians and/or bands
1. Coldplay
2. No Doubt/Gwen Stefani
3. Billy Joel

Well, that was fun. Goodnight. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment