Friday, March 20, 2009

Since I haven't actually said this yet...

Class is AMAZING! I love it already and am convinced this was a good decision. Which is good. Because it would have been an expensive mistake. :-P

The one thing that has me worried is that there is a LOT of homework and studying that I have to do, and I'm afraid that having two (three if I keep petsitting occasionally) jobs is not going to be conducive to getting good work done. This is a problem, since I've pretty much told both BAM and NY&Co that I'm available for them. And really, I am enjoying working at BAM and I think I will enjoy NY&Co too, so I don't even want to give one of them up... but at the same time, it is a little scary to think about the coming months. I've caught myself hoping that one of them will just decide not to keep me around or something... wouldn't it be nice if it could be that easy. But ultimately I think I will have to choose, and it will probably come down to money, which might mean really letting down the people at BAM. Gah. I don't know. I probably shouldn't worry about it until I've worked at NY&Co for at least a week or so and gotten to know that job better.

Speaking of which, I have to leave for work for the second time today in about 45 minutes, so I need to go eat dinner... I'm off. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment